Covid-19 Support Room
If you think you might have coronavirus or you’ve been in close contact with someone who has it visit NHS 111 online coronavirus service for advice.
- A guide to your COVID-19 vaccination
- Get Your Vaccination During Ramadan
- COVID-19 Vaccination and Blood Clotting
- Ensuring That Everyone Is Vaccinated – Who Is Eligible And How You Will Be Contacted
- COVID Vaccine Film – Produced in collaboration with Skills for People and Learning Disability England for people with a learning disability and autistic people.
- Demonstrating your Covid-19 vaccination status when abroad
Well-being while staying at home
Taking care of your mind as well as your body is really important while staying at home because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Visit NHS Every Mind Matters for advice, practice advice and support groups. If you cannot wait to see a doctor and feel unable to cope or keep yourself safe, it’s important to get support.
To stay fit and healthy whilst at home, try the NHS Home workout videos.