Clinics and Services
Practice Nurse Clinics
Our practice nurses provide the following services:
- Ear irrigation
- Wound care and removal of sutures
- Travel advice and vaccination
- Adult immunisations (such as flu, pneumococcal and shingles where eligible)
- Childhood immunisations
- Reviews for long term conditions such as diabetes, asthma, COPD, hypertension, mental health and heart disease Contraception advice
- Weight management and smoking cessation
- NHS health checks for patients aged 40-74 without a long term condition management plan
Once we are notified about a birth and the baby is registered with the practice you will be contacted to make an appointment for a postnatal check and an 8 week check for the baby. This will include an appointment for first immunisations at 8weeks for the baby.
To contact the health visitors please go to www.suttonhealthandcare.nhs.uk
INR / Warfarin Clinics
these will be arranged with local pharmacies.
Please contact the practice for more info and to make an appointment.
Pneumonia protection is offered to all aged over the age of 65 and to those who are considered at risk as a result of other medical conditions. One injection of the vaccine will usually give lifetime protection.
Individuals become eligible for vaccination against shingles when they turn 70 years of age, and all those aged up to and including 79 years are now eligible to receive the vaccine until they turn 80 years of age. Please see the link for more information www.nhs.uk/conditions/shingles.
Please make an appointment at the practice with the nurse if you have not yet been vaccinated and are eligible.
The service is open 08:30-12:00, Monday to Friday by appointment only.
The x-ray service at Jubilee Health Centre is walk-in once a referral form has been issued and open 09:00-13:00 and 14:00-16:30, Monday to Friday.